WHAT WE OFFER?
1. Tailored trainings under request: trainings are structured so as to meet the specific needs of an organization in terms of its development. They may include conducting only one or series of training sessions over a period of time, as well as additional counseling and support.
2. Long-term training programs: focused on individuals who want to increase their competence in a given field. These trainings are structured in consecutive training modules, such as the duration of the entire program is between 3 and 12 months.
In all of our trainings, participants receive a set of printed materials with information on the topic of training and a list of further reading. Along with that, at the end of the training, attendees are given a certificate of participation.
IN WHAT FORM?
Depending on the needs and capabilities of our clients, the training could take place:
- Inhouse, in the Organization, for which the training is intended;
- At the organization’s location/settlement or outside it;
- At WCIF training facility.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM OUR TRAININGS?
We have a team of trainers with experience in organizational and individual professional development. Their style of operation is practically oriented, consistent with the new standards in the areas of development.
The proposed topics and approach to work are a result of the long experience of WCIF in the field of adult education and organizational consulting. From the beginning of its establishment the WCIF team has developed and conducted more than 140 trainings on different topics for over 300 organizations from all over the country. The total number of participants in the trainings amount to over 1500 people.
A major challenge ahead of us in terms of our training and consulting services is to be adequate to the dynamically changing environment. Therefore, any training and consultation services that we develop and implement are adapted to the specific needs of each client. The contents and methods of the training and consultations that we provide are updated in line with the global tendencies in adult training on the one hand and the local specificities on the other.
All of our trainings promote the activity of the participants using a variety of interactive methods-work on case studies, group discussions, role playing games, working in small groups, etc.
Learning by doing:
The trainings we offer are built in accordance with the four main phases of the "cycle of learning," according to David Colb:
By connecting practicing and learning, we give the participants the opportunity to test formulated by them principle (assumption) by appling it in a particular practical situation during the training. Along with this they draw conclusions and formulate assumptions on the basis of the experiences gained during the training.
Reading on the basis of the experience
We believe that an important prerequisite for effective learning is the rationalization of past experience. In this connection, priority during the training is given to the utilization of the experience of the participants in the context of the new concepts, theories and approaches. Thus the participants in the training place themselves in a situation where they can build on already gained knowledge and skills.